Friday, May 15, 2009

What are you going to do in Uganda?

I will be working with EMI and their office when I am in Kampala, Uganda. I will be working alongside one of the engineers who lives in Kampala and some volunteers. I will be helping in the master planning, building design, documentation, and anything else that is necessary in helping to get the project accomplished.

What is my project?
Right now and this is subject to change, I will be working on a project for the Pacific Academy Outreach Society who seeks to provide education for AIDS orphans. They have a school a few miles outside of Kampala. The project is a girls secondary school for them. It sounds amazing and to use my gifts that God has given me for a project like this is very rewarding. I am really looking forward to it!

David

1 comment: