Monday, July 13, 2009

WIRED

So this past Friday night I got to speak to Pinelake's 20s Lifegroup at a coffee shop's Open Mike Night. It was really cool and fun because the coffee shop is a favorite haunt for me especially when I was in studio.

WIRED is located in downtown Jackson, MS right across the street from the Old Capitol on State Street. I think they have the best coffee in town and love their Carmel Supreme with a little Hazelnut in it. Gary Davis is the owner and also has a ministry to reach the people who don't feel like they belong in a traditional church. Anyway a great guy who has a pretty cool coffee shop. I suggest you stop by if you are around there.

I had a lot of fun speaking and raised a few dollars which I am so thankful to all those who decided to donate some money to me! Thank you so much!!

We also got to hear some cool music from Candace Thomley who made her public debute at Wired. All in all it was a blast from seeing friends, drinking great coffee, hearing good music, and some thoughtful Haikus!

1 comment: