Monday, August 24, 2009

embarking on a journey

Well I leave in 2 hours and fly to London where I have a 9 hour layover and then fly out to Entebbe, Uganda. It a lot of travel time but I think it will be well worth it when I get to Uganda. Please pray for me and my travel mates which are pictured below.

I had an amazing time at Orientation in Colorado Springs. It was pretty much beautiful weather all week. It was a great bonding time for all of the interns attending and especially for the Uganda interns. We did a lot from rock climbing to hiking, from learning about ourselves and our strengths, to learning about God's heart for the nations. It was a great week of fun, fellowship, and glorifying our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for our hearts and minds and bodies as we begin our journey.

My fellow Ugandan interns:


right to left: TJ, Me, Travis, Jack, Peter, Jaclyn, Kyle, and JangWon

Some of us will be in Kampala and the others in Jinja.

I hear the internet is very slow in Uganda, but I will try and email and post stuff to my blog. I will have a cell phone and it is free for me to receive calls. I will let you know what the number is when I get it. Thanks to all of my supporters and God bless! Next stop Uganda!

1 comment:

  1. Godspeed, David! May God bless you and all those you touch in this wonderful ministry!

    ReplyDelete