Friday, August 28, 2009

Kansanga

Well I have made it to Kampala!!!! Praise God! I arrived Wednesday morning at 8 after a two 9 hour flights and a 9 hour layover in London and I was completely exhausted. So i have been living here about 3 days. It has been pretty exhausting and I think I have about one more night before I am over my jetlag completely. Anyway glad to be here. Been going through orientation this week and will start doing stuff next week. I am living about a 10 minute walk from eMi's EA office. Life so far is way different than the states! It will take a little while to get used to everything and definitely still learning lot. Internet is extremely slow but I do have a phone and is free if somebody calls my number which is 011256771872687. So give me a call but remember that I am 8 or 7 hours ahead and that it might cost you a lot. But I am doing good. Learning how to live in Uganda. Please pray for me and my fellow interns as we try and adjust to life here and try and start to get involved. Thank you so much for your support and prayers! It means a lot. Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I'm jealous that you get to live in Uganda. So proud of you and the way you are serving. Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete