Thursday, August 6, 2009

Road Trip!!!!!!!!!

Well, my life has began to get crazy!!! The beginning of driving all over the southern part of the United States began this past Sunday. I have officially been in a different city everyday since Sunday and will continue to do so until Tuesday. Let me give you my schedule so far:

Sunday: Left Jackson, MS with my car completely full of stuff and drove to Loganville, GA where my parents live.

Monday: Visited Sharptop Cove (a young life camp where Jocelyn was on summer staff a few times) in Jasper, GA. Amazing place. I feel like I missed something from my childhood by not attending it when I was in high school.

Tuesday: Marietta, GA riding the rides at Whitewater.

Wednesday: Back in Jackson, MS for a commissioning prayer at Pinelake. It was amazing and I am very humbled by it. It means a lot.

Thursday (today): In Oxford, MS to pick up Jocelyn's mom's truck and Jocelyn has an interview.

The next few days:

Friday: Move the rest of my stuff to Loganville
Saturday: Go visit my Grandfather and Lynn in Greenville, SC
Sunday: Visiting my Grandmother in Aiken, SC. Back to Loganville
Monday: Back to Oxford

Whew! I know I am already worn out from it!

Please, please pray for me. Especially for safe travel and for me to continue to seek God during this busy time.

I had a great time this past weekend. Jocelyn was in a wedding and I got to see two Godly people get married to each other. Congrats, and I pray that God would bless Andrew and Alison Ross' marriage!

It was nice to see my parents on Sunday and to see Sharptop Cove on Monday.

Tuesday night, Jocelyn and I got to celebrate my parents' 30th anniversary! What an amazing number. You don't see many couples make it to 30 or even close nowadays. They are such great examples and while they have had tough times, they have allowed God to be the center of their marriage. Love you both! Pictures will be up soon I promise.

Thank God for His Grace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment